London Fashion Week Day 2

Thursday 24 September 2015

Location: Notting Hill
Shirt: ASOS | Shorts: Levi | Shoes: Adidas | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Quay
Nails: Topshop 'Keep Me Sweet'

After returning over £200 worth of clothes and shoes to ASOS over the past week, either because they didn't fit right or didn't look good on me, I was ecstatic when this highlighter/Barbie pink suede shirt not only fit well but I could see myself wearing it with heaps of different outfits I already had in my wardrobe.
On that note, I have a new shopping rule to live by thanks to Talita von Furstenberg's (DVF's granddaughter) Tatler UK interview; 'If you're trying something on and you can picture it with at least five items from your closet, then you should get it. But if it's like, "I could wear this dress if I got other shoes," then it's wasteful!'

Now back to the outfit; I decided to keep the attention on the shirt, so I paired it with some distressed, vintage Levi's, white sneakers and a cobalt blue mini bag.

Make sure you check out my other LFW posts here & here! Xx


Post a Comment