My Everyday Makeup + Skincare Routine

Friday 9 January 2015



This has been a very requested post and I'm finally getting around to it!
  1. Skin: YSL Touche Éclat Foundation
  2. Conceal: Maybelline Fit Me concealer
  3. Bronzer/Contour: NARS Laguna Bronzer
  4. Lips: EOS lipbalm in Honeysuckel Honeydew
  5. Eyes: Urban Decay Naked basics palette shades 'W.O.S' & 'Naked 2'
  6. Eyebrows: Bobbi Brown Black Pearl Palette shade 'Grey Denim' & Maybelline Brow Drama 
  7. Eyelashes: L'Oréal False Lash Telescopic Mascara & Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara
As for my skincare routine, I use mostly Simple products (shop below). But the product that has really made a dramatic difference in my skin, hair and nails is the Perfectil Plus Skin biotin capsules. I use to always get those annoying hormonal pimples on my chin and they're completely gone now, I don't get them at all; actually I rarely get any pimples anymore!

What's your skincare secret? Let me know in the comments!

I hope everyone had a fab Christmas and an awesome New Year! Xx